Install on Mac OSX
If you are not using the PC Client for MacOSX, you can print directly from the programs on your computer, by adding a printer following these simple steps:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click the Print & Fax icon
- Click the + to add a new printer
- In the “Add” window that appears, enter the following:
Address: hcp-gateway:8631 (or 9631 for HTTPS)
Protocol: Internet Printing Protocol – IPP
Use: click drop down menu, and select the printer driver
- If a window opens asking about options, just click Continue
- Success! Now just print as normal from within the programs you use, and when you print, choose the new printer you created
- Documents you send to print are automatically sent to the SAFEQ Cloud Gateway for further processing and delivery
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.