Add one application from the gallery
1. In the Azure portal, on the left navigation panel, click Azure Active Directory icon.
2. Select Enterprise applications and then select All applications options.
3. Click New application button in order to add a new application.
4. In the search box, type the name of the application you want to use, like Azure AD SAML Toolkit, from result panel. Click Add button to add the application.
Configure Azure AD Single Sign-On
1. In the Azure portal, on the new added application integration page, select Single sign-on.
2. On the Select a Single sign-on method dialog, select SAML mode.
3. On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, click Edit icon to open Basic SAML Configuration dialog.
- In the Identifier (Entity ID) text box, type an issuer ID from the SAFEQ Cloud SAML configuration, or URL that follows the pattern:
https://<domain_name_that_has_saml_configured>:8443/(if issuer ID is empty).
- In the Sign on URL text box, type the login URL:
- In the Reply URL text box, type the URL:
Assign the Azure AD user(s)
1. In the Azure portal, select Enterprise Applications, and then select All applications.
2. In the applications list, select your added application.
3. In the application’s overview page, under the Manage section, select Users and groups.
4. Click Add user button, then select Users in the Add Assignment dialog.
5. Type the username you want to have acces, then click Select button at the bottom of the screen.
6. In the Add assignment dialog, click the Assign button.
Post your comment on this topic.