For each customer it is possible to check the account integrity.
When the button check integrity is clicked the system validates the current configuration of the account.
When clicking on solve the user will be redirected to the corresponding page where the alert can be solved.
Once one alert has been solved when clicking again on check integrity the alert will disappear from the list.
Available check alerts:
- License validity
- License validity in 30 days
- Test authentication providers
- Check for Input ports without a valid output port
- Authentication providers without any authentication service
- No authentication providers set
- Printers without a document output service
- No output ports (printers) defined for account
- Embedded printers with no embedded configuration
- Embedded printers with no terminal service attached
- Authentication provider has no access control assigned
- Active authentication providers share the same domain
- Secondary servers that host used by printers services are offline
- error – the corresponding functionality will not work properly unless the problem is solved
- warning – the corresponding functionality may not work properly in the future
- info – the corresponding functionality has not been set yet
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.