Gateway Pre-configuration steps
1. In the customers DNS server, create a DNS record for the secondary gateway server running the terminal service.
For example, say the customer has domain acme.com, and they have a secondary gateway server with IP 192.168.193.136 and it’s located in the Berlin office. Create in the DNS server an A record called berlin.acme.com pointing to 192.168.193.136.
2. Add the “berlin.acme.com” under the Account -> Settings
3. Map the berlin.acme.com domain to the secondary gateway server, so the secondary gateway knows that it has the name berlin.acme.com, via the gateway Server -> Settings
4. For secure communication from the MFP to the secondary gateway server, under Account -> Certificates, create an SSL certificate for the domain “berlin.acme.com”
1. Login as administrator and change password for administrator
2. Verify that your MFP has proper DNS configured, so when the MFP must connect to “berlin.acme.com” it can resolve that DNS record to the right IP.
After the Printer is restarted push the Embedded configuration from embedded screen in SAFEQ Cloud, please remember PID/VID if Cardreader is used.
Lock/Unlock third party applications
It is possible to lock/unlock other third party applications like Autostore when using SAFEQ Cloud embedded client for compatible HP devices.
While setting up Embedded Configuration in SAFEQ Cloud, choose Everything under Locked features section as shown in below pictures.
Post your comment on this topic.