To configure zone delegation for the created Wide Area Mobile Print subdomains on Windows DNS, open Windows DNS on the DNS server that mobile devices use.
- Right-click domain and choose New Delegation.
- Enter the sub domain name as created in SAFEQ Cloud Administration Interface
- Choose to Add a name server
- Enter the server name/hostname of the SAFEQ Cloud server/gateway where the Mobile print service is installed, followed by the Wide Area Mobile Print subdomain and Active Directory domain, and then enter the IP address of the SAFEQ Cloud server/gateway.
In this example, the hostname of the SAFEQ Cloud server is “mobileserver” and its IP address is 192.168.0.109
- Repeat for each created subdomain