- Section IWS SAFEQ Cloud Configuration needs to be completed before this section.
1. Make sure that the port for installing the IWS is open between the machine and the printer (default value 8091). This port can be checked on the printer:
Utility -> Administrator Settings -> Network Settings -> IWS Settings
2. Install the IWS Install Tool
3. Open the IWS Install Tool
4. Click on Application List
5. Click Import.
6. Select the Y Soft release file with the extension ‘.iws’
7. Click Next, agree with the license and click Import
8. Go back to the main screen by clicking Close
9. Click Install Applications
10. Check the Everyone Print application and click Next
11. Check the printer from the list and click Install.
12. Click Finish.
Check the overview of the Konica Minolta IWS application.