SAFEQ Cloud Client is a desktop application that can be installed on end user workstations to automatically create print queues and install drivers based on the SAFEQ Cloud server configuration for a given account.
SAFEQ Cloud Client also provides the following features:
- Serverless direct printing to local printers.
- Serverless pull printing from embedded clients.
- Authentication using custom SAFEQ Cloud login, OpenID Connect workflow, or via session user name.
- Offline mode: direct printing is available even if there is no connection to the cloud server.
- Direct offline printing: automatically create direct queues in offline mode for the last used printers.
- Customized synchronization period.
- Location-based printer synchronization.
- Secure TLS channel to SAFEQ Cloud server with optional use of system certificates and possibility to authorize a specific PC client from the SAFEQ Cloud Web UI.