Perform the following steps to configure the Secondary Gateway for use with Embedded terminals:
- Log in to the SAFEQ Cloud Web UI with your administrator account.
- In the SAFEQ Cloud tree, select the customer account which contains the Secondary Gateway you wish to configure.
- Go to Customer information.
Add the IP address of the Gateway to Domains on a new line and click Save.
We recommend you to use a domain name as not all embedded terminals work with IP as the secondary gateway address.
- The next step is mapping this Secondary Gateway (IP) to the customer's account. In the SAFEQ Cloud tree, click the target Secondary Gateway node.
- Click Server information.
In Server domains section, click Add to add a new line and then select the correct IP from the FQDN drop-down. Click Add again. Click Save.
Map only one address for each gateway. You may use the same name for several secondary gateways if you use load balancing.
- The mapping will be visible in the Server domains section.
- Go to Security and click the Certificates tab. In the Private certificate chains section, create or import an SSL certificate for the mapped address.
After performing the above steps, you should be able to successfully deploy the embedded client from the specific Embedded configuration screen.